I have a few random questions going through my mind. Don't ask me why they popped up in my mind, I don't even know, they just did.
1)Why when your out places, there is absolutely NO line for the men's bathroom, but when you get home they are always in the bathroom, and you constantly have to ask, "When are you going to be done?"
2)Do I have Swine Flu?
3)If I do have Swine Flu, What do I do?
4)How many licks does it take to eat a tootsie pop? I mean really, did anyone ever, really count?
5)Why do you park in the driveway, but drive on the parkway? O_o
6)Why do I still feel sooooooooo tired, when I just slept all night long?
7)Why me?
8)You know sticky tack or ticky tack, whatever you like to call it? They call it blue tack, when its yellow. Why?
9)Why do the British say Americans say all these different things JUST because they think Americans wanted to be different? I mean the British say all this weird lingo like, crackin', telly, and chuffed. I mean, who could blame us?
10)Why are Clarks so ugly? (Some of them are cute, but the most comfy ones are pretty awful)
11)Why don't they have Lucky Charms over here?!? Or Fruit Loops?!? Its a crime!!!!
12)Why do they make you use only blue or black pens? I think the red pens should be used too!
13)Why is 13 an unlucky number? I don't get it!
14)Why is Alexa so in love with that pink box?
15)Do you know what the degrees F temperature for 36.5 degrees Celsius is, cuz that’s my temperature.
16)Why are bricks red?
17)Why am I still adding questions?
18)Why do my eyes hurt all of a sudden?
19)Do I really have to LEARN Celsius? Cuz If I have to take a test on it I'll totally fail.
20) This is my last question. Why is the sky blue?
Here is another quote from the same movie below-
“Oh, my God. This place is beyond its normal grotesque. It's post-nuclear.”
Here is a general answer to the fever thing:
ReplyDeleteA normal temperature is between 36-36.8C (96.8-98.24F).
In children, any temperature of 38C (100.4F) or above is considered high and is classed as a fever.
Looks like you are normal.
Here is a link to the Swine Flu website: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pandemic-flu/Pages/Introduction.aspx
ReplyDeleteThe sky is blue because the ozone layer and atmosphere filters out the other colors from the sky so it looks blue from below. Once you get beyond the atmosphere the sky is just black as is space in general.
ReplyDeleteYou still feel tired because your body makes CYTOKINES when it is exposed to various foreign items, like viruses or bacteria. The CYTOKINES release other substances that make you feel achy and tired. Your body is telling you to rest. Watch Osmosis Jones - it is great for telling what infectious agents can do to your body.
And don't forget to drink fluids to flush all the cellular debris from illness from your body. Pee it out, Girl!!