Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Movie Quote #Something

I can’t remember what number this movie quote is, woops!  So anyways, no one guessed the movie quote from last time :( so I’ll tell you!!  It…was… Uptown Girls!  Its a pretty good movie!  Not my favorite… but it was good!

Here is the ACTUAL movie quote-

“I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.”

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3    I LOVE THAT MOVIE, its one of my favorites!! <3

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW I have seen this one, but can't think of it. Shit! Music & Lyrics? Just a guess. Ugh, that's going to kill me. Oh, and I guess I missed the last quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! Yes, when she finds out that he is the columnist. Thanks! Cute movie. I love when they sing Bennie and the Jets

    ReplyDelete