Google (www.google.com) is like the ultimate power search and they own another power search Blackle. (www.blackle.com) The Blackle power search is supposed to save energy and "go green" by being black. The white screen is supposedly wasting our resources by by using a lot of energy and, therefore, is wasting oil and petroleum. So, your supposed to go to Blackle. But here are my questions...
Why does pretty much NO one knows about it?
Why not just use a black screen for google?
Why created a WHOLE different power search just for it to be a different color?
Why is it such a big deal?
What are watt hours?
Why does Google only have videos and images and stuff like that and not Blackle?
Why does it matter?
Why should I use Blackle over Google? - They'd tell me, because I would be saving the environment...
Why should I use Google over Blackle?
Whatever happened to Ask.com?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prejudice runs deep?
ReplyDeleteI kid, I kid!
I've never heard of it either. Interesting concept.