Monday, September 21, 2009

I hate... no I love!

You know what I hate?



I hate:


  • essays that take too much time

  • homework

  • this keyboard

  • the book I'm The King Of The Castle

  • cleaning

  • having to clean when I have no time for it

  • looking at a dirty floor and wish you had time to clean it

  • the feeling like you've disappointed someone
  • uniforms
  • ordering one thing and getting something you really didn't want or didn't ask for
  • when fast food restaurants run out of sprite so they give you REALLY carbonated water that makes you feel even more thirsty
  • feeling like you've got nothing accomplished

You know what I love?

I love:

  • my family
  • my friends
  • my phone and ipod
  • pens
  • feeling like you could conquer the world
  • reading books you actually LIKE
  • nature
  • being creative
  • feeling accomplished
  • getting something that you've been wanting for a long time and knowing exactly what your going to do with it or what your going to wear with it and then actually wearing it and feeling good all day
  • Christmas
  • over the knee high socks (preferably cute ones)
  • feeling loved
  • me
  • this world
  • God
  • laughing A LOT

I wish now I could feel accomplished, that this keyboard would stop opening new tabs, that my room was clean, and that I could stop reading I'm The King Of The Castle. Its putting me down and I don't like it.

3 comments:

  1. I hate WHAP, but I still got to do it. WHAP is World History AP. Mrs. Lawrence is okay, but it seems like I have five million things for homework to do EVERY night, including weekends. Just think of the positives, I guess. Like, if you like a guy think about him(not necessarily while you're doing your homework, cuz that might be distracting), but things like that. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are worse things out there to hate and not want to do. Enjoy it while you can, kids. Being old certainly comes with certain drawbacks in spite of the privileges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and hate a lot of the same things. I really like that you can express yourself so well. Maybe we can pick up your bedroom floor together and then we will both feel accomplished? Love you!

    ReplyDelete