AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never be able to talk right EVER again! Alexa told me to buy a brain a few days ago. I'm considering it. One for the U.S. and one for the U.K. Sounds good to me!! If only things were that simple... :(
So now I have to get used to if they say crisps they mean chips and when they say chips they mean fries and if they say fries they mean WHAT?!?!?!?!? If you get that try saying it aloud. That confuses things a bit. Or better yet go to a restaurant and they ask you if you want frites which they mean fries and wonder if they are talking about chips which would be fries or are they talking about something totally different? I just ordered the potatoes.
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This keyboard makes me sooooooo mad if you press the letter T on here at some points it opens a new tab for you that you don't even need! Or it'll just open something that looks important that you shouldn't be opening but you did anyway. Or while your typing you press a b or an i or an u and it goes to bold, italics, or underline for you! I just (literally JUST) put in a different (old not used) keyboard and am using that right this second! UGH!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why. WHY????? Do we have to wear STUPID uniforms? Its just plain stupid! Throughout all my school years I always thought if I had to wear a uniform,... well I just might die! I mean they are SO ugly!! I've always expressed my creativity and my personality and me by the way I dressed. It was always ME. It was never EVERYONE else. I'm sorry if I offended people who do like uniforms. This is my opinion.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, venting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's like they have a different word for everything... (old Steve Martin joke about the French).
ReplyDeleteYou will love the uniforms, they will be just fine. I wear mine every Fall (Texas jersey).
Love,
Dad
Are you allowed to have a different backpack? And decorate it? If so, you might want to buy a bunch of pins(or buttons, whichever you prefer) and stick those on there.
ReplyDeleteNo idea but that is a REALLY great idea!!! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteJust remember your aunts who had to wear uniforms through high school and your mom who wore them through elementary school. There is something to be said for not having to really think about what you are going to wear for the day. BUT having said that, I am fashion challenged. I need Garanimals for Adults. I have no idea how to match colors or patterns or anything!! I really loved going into nursing and having to wear white all the time, no matching involved. I was saved. Then they allowed colors and patterned clothing. I am once again lost.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you are feeling your creativity squashed.