Friday, August 7, 2009

What kind of music I don't like and why.

The kind of music I dislike is Michael Jackson's music and why? It gets stuck in my head and I don't like it. At all. I mean it.

For instance, my dad put the song, The Way You Make Me Feel on his iPod and made me listen to it on my way to school. The rest of the day I had that song stuck in my head. So now, thanks to you dad, every time I hear I Michael Jackson song it gets stuck in my head 'til I go to bed. That is why I dislike Michael Jackson's music. And much to my dismay, Alexa likes his music especially his song, Beat It. To make matters worse the people playing music in the tube areas are now playing his music. I think I might bring ear plugs for this moment.

4 comments:

  1. Hee-Hee!
    Ooh!
    Go On Girl!
    Aaow!

    Hey Pretty Baby With The
    High Heels On
    You Give Me Fever
    Like I've Never, Ever Known
    You're Just A Product Of
    Loveliness
    I Like The Groove Of
    Your Walk,
    Your Talk, Your Dress
    I Feel Your Fever
    From Miles Around
    I'll Pick You Up In My Car
    And We'll Paint The Town
    Just Kiss Me Baby
    And Tell Me Twice
    That You're The One For Me

    The Way You Make Me Feel
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    You Really Turn Me On
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    You Knock Me Off Of My Feet
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    My Lonely Days Are Gone
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    I Like The Feelin' You're
    Givin' Me
    Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
    In Ecstasy
    Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine
    To Five
    To Buy You Things To Keep
    You By My Side
    I Never Felt So In Love Before
    Just Promise Baby, You'll
    Love Me Forevermore
    I Swear I'm Keepin' You
    Satisfied
    'Cause You're The One For Me
    The Way You Make Me Feel
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    You Really Turn Me On
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    You Knock Me Off Of My Feet
    Now Baby-Hee!
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    My Lonely Days Are Gone-
    A-Acha-Acha
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)
    Acha-Ooh!

    Go On Girl!
    Go On! Hee! Hee! Aaow!
    Go On Girl!

    I Never Felt So In Love Before
    Promise Baby, You'll Love Me
    Forevermore
    I Swear I'm Keepin' You
    Satisfied
    'Cause You're The One For
    Me . . .

    The Way You Make Me Feel
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    You Really Turn Me On
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    You Knock Me Off Of My Feet
    Now Baby-Hee!
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    My Lonely Days Are Gone
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    The Way You Make Me Feel
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    You Really Turn Me On
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    You Knock Me Off Of My Feet
    Now Baby-Hee!
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    My Lonely Days Are Gone
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    Ain't Nobody's Business,
    Ain't Nobody's Business
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    Ain't Nobody's Business,
    Ain't Nobody's Business But
    Mine And My Baby
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    Hee Hee!
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    Hee Hee! Ooh!
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    Give It To Me-Give Me
    Some Time
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna
    Be With Mine
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    Ain't Nobody's Business-
    (You Knock Me Off Of
    My Feet)
    Ain't Nobody's Business But
    Mine And My Baby's
    Go On Girl! Aaow!
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    Hee Hee! Aaow!
    Chika-Chika
    Chika-Chika-Chika
    Go On Girl!-Hee Hee!
    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    Hee Hee Hee!
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    (You Knock Me Off My Feet)
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    (The Way You Make Me Feel)
    (You Really Turn Me On)
    (You Knock Me Off My Feet)
    (My Lonely Days Are Gone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on how can you hate it that your Dad knows all the words to the song your can't stand? That is an example of parental devotion - to know how to drive your daughter crazy with as little effort a possible. He is so masterful at being a Dad!!

    ReplyDelete