I'm supposed to be doing this blog everyday and before I started it I had loads of ideas, but they all went poof! How can you write something without knowing what to write? I bet kinda like this, huh? Anyways, I've been trying to figure out something to write about for about 30 minutes now listening to music just waiting for inspiration. And yet I STILL don't know what to write about so I'm coming to you with my dilemma.
Now I'm listening to the inspirational CD that I made for my ex-friend for her birthday. Right now the song is Anytime You Need a Friend by the Beu sisters. Now that I'm listening to it its very corny. Yes, very.
Anyways, I don't know how long I'll keep typing like this... sorry. You know what? Probably as soon as I post this I'll think of something to write about. I hate that! For example, you throw away something that you think is of no use at all, and then the next day, "Oh! Darn! I could have used that! "
I'll go now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - since your blog is called Random Thoughts -anything goes really.
ReplyDelete