Ugh I’m tired. My eyes hurt. I’ve been locked out of the house today, thank goodness I had an umbrella. My sister is watching Titanic over and over and over again (the first part) and I figured out that my parents are going out on a date night like now. Great! Just wished I’d known before 5 minutes ago. And honestly I really don’t want to make dinner. I should have gotten Starbucks like I planned… I bet this is sounding really scattered and hard to comprehend… sorry soooooooooooo tired here. And I don’t know what I want to do. :( I know what I DONT want to do, but that doesn’t help me. I’m tired of checking Facebook every 5 minutes to see if anyone has updated their status and your probably going to say why dont you just stop? Well because when your tired and your bored Facebook is what you turn to. See I feel like sleeping but then again I don’t want to and I wont be able to anyways sooo whatever bout that… but just ugh.
We ordered pizza.. felt bad for the guy though cuz it was pouring rain and I only had a 20… but yeah :) so then we watched an old season of Americas Next Top Model :) So all is well and Alexa is watching the VERY end of the Titanic (she’s not allowed to see the scary parts). So yes, all is well :)
You are so awesome Amber. Thank you for watching your sister and giving Dad and me a date night - even when you were so tired. You Rock!
ReplyDeleteUmm, she's still not old enough to watch the whole thing yet?
ReplyDeleteWell when she started watching it for the first time it went into the second half and she decided that it was too scary for her.
ReplyDelete