Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Status Update

I really have nothing to say but I wanted to post something too… so yup here it is!!!   And being 6 hours ahead of everyone there is tiring cuz when all my friends get home its 3 there but 9 over here and then once I start talk to them it tumbles into 11 and I know what yall will say “Just end the convo nothing to it!”  Well when you miss them like crazy you WANT to talk to them and I know what you’ll say “well then just get to bed earlier and stop checking Facebook”  Its not that easy and plus I like talking to them it just pays off in the morning and I’m soooo tired then and then it repeats itself. 

But oh well, I should get to bed early… maybe….

I’ll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment