Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I’m excited for…

I couldn’t think of anything else to blog about and then I decided to figure out what I was feeling and I was feeling excited!!!

I’m excited for…

  • my friend Alaima’s birthday party this Saturday :D going to be sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Carrie Underwood came out with a new album!!  My favorite song right now is Cowboy Casanova! (I’ll post the music video)
  • I have a half day tomorrow!!!!!!!
  • I literally CANT WAIT until December 22 and I get on that plane back home!!!! :D That’s really all I want for Christmas is to be there with all my friends and family (and a I-pod home thingy with a remote and some new jeans *hint hint*) ;)
  • Making the pizza for dinner!  :)
  • I can’t wait until I pack my suitcase!
  • lugging the suitcase to the airport (well unless its the creepy guy :O The guy dropped us off and he creeped me out then. Then I told Mom that and she said,”Well, you’ll never see him again.” and then he showed up AGAIN to drop us off at the airport STALKER!!!!)\
  • my ponytail swaying back and forth like Jan’s hair… its kinda fun!!!! (and addicting…)
  • CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • I got another oyster card FINALLY!!!!!! (I lost it and I used up all my money cuz of it   :( not excited about that part… Oh well!!!)
  • AND I just got new batteries for my mouse!!!!! hahahaha not Desperoux (I think I spelled that wrong…) the mouse my computer mouse!!! :)

 

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Cowboy Casanova-----

3 comments: