Sunday, November 22, 2009

Houston, We have a problem…

Movie Quotes but you don’t have to guess :) just quotes that I want to put on here

Say these in a British Accent-

I do believe in Fairies! I do! I do! (Repeat until you get sick and tired of saying it)

Woopsie Daisies!

FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Potter… (say slowly and in a sinister way duh duh dunnnn!)

Supercalafragilisticexpialidostious!!!

 

Say in an American Accent-

There’s No place like home, theres no place like home, ect…

Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore…

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you – Winnie the Pooh!! <3

All it takes is faith and trust and a litttlllee bit of pixie dust- Peter Pan :)

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!  - Snow White—totally my quote :D

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming <3

No eating here tonight, no eating here tonight, no, no, no, eating here tonight, you're on a diet! – Dory

What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I don't think I can take that kind of rejection- REx from Toy Story :)

I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud..."

Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.- Cinderella

Now, father, you're living in the past. This is the 14th century! – Sleeping Beauty

Merryweather: It looks awful.
Flora: That's because it's on you, dear. – Sleeping Beauty

Did you know that in the movie Sleeping Beauty her dress turns out to be blue and stays that way until the end when it goes pink blue pink blue… but in the stores and stuff that Sleeping Beauty is on her dress is alllwaayyyss pink! Its sooooooooooo weird!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I like it blue. Love the quotes. I know them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dori. She's mah inspiration which is sad, but true. Thanks for getting that stuck in my head. And I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean the thanks.

    ReplyDelete