Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My little sister

My little sister has been walking around going, “Look at me! I’m Sandra D!” “I’m Smart!”

My little sister likes pressing random keys on the keyboard just to make me annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooyed.

My little sister 8k7jk can’t believe that she1q2222222222222222222222222222222 annoys me.

mY LITTLE SISTER IS` ` D`OING THIS TO `````PR`O`B`E``````A`` ```P`O`I`N``T`` ``M`````O`I`M`NOTDO`I`NG```T`HI``S` ```W`E`L`````L``I`M```T``Y`P`I`N`K`````````BUT` T`HATS all i`t` `r`e``a`l`l```y` `is`````````````

`i``````l2j`eN`RED- THAT WAS MY LITtle sister

My little sister likes to look at old pictures of the two of us and “modernize” them by acting them out now

My little sister likes macoroni and cheese a little too much.

My little sister likes to steal my make up and make a clown out of herself.

My little sister never looks at her own blog.

My little sister wants a laptop for Christmas

My little sister LOVES Sara Lee.

My little sister is amazing

My little sister has the most wonderful laugh

My little sister is funny.

My little sister lovvveeesss to have her back rubbed.

My little sister loves chocolate

My little sister likes to go on my Facebook and post stuff to my wall saying “I’m beutiful” and “Look at me I’m sassy”.

My little sister thinks once she’s taller than me she’ll be the boss of me.

My little sisTER IS ANNOYING ME AGAIN.

My little sister is constantly pressing CONTROL and CAPS LOCK

My little sister is  (when she wants to be) nice.

My little sister is the one to make me feel better when im down

M7y little sister is pulling mny leg…. litteraly im falling off of the chari

M y little si ster should not be anywhere near this keyboard

my little sister drove my dad crazy

My little sister is calling me Santa Claus

Geez, I was going to tell you how much I lovw my sister but she is telling me to fix my hair and is asking me if I am deaf becausue I am not answering her and is talking weird My little sister can do a really reaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllykyyyyyyyyyyyy good irish accent

My little sister is MY little sister.

My little sister thought “blimey” was “blind me”

My little sister just told my dad to make her some coffee even though she hates it in an irish accent

 

ps sorry about all of the misspelling this happened while I was trying to type was was wisked away by my little sister who is telling me over and over and over again tha tI have a big bumble in my hair and that I have to fix my hair

I got to go and fix my hair otherwise I will never hear the end of this….

4 comments:

  1. Blimey - you've got a bumble in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is slightly worse than Colt. At least if I ignore him, he stops. Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was super funny! Love that post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, you ARE sassy! Amber so SASSY!

    ReplyDelete