Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Yesterday it snowed pretty much all school day!  I sat right next to the window in Science so ALL class I was watching the beautiful snow outside.  Then we finally got out of school and we had a little snowball fight :) and it was SO much fun!  It was SO beautiful too!!!  It snowed all my walk home and then I got inside and I did something and it stopped.  So today it was just supposed to be sunny and cold.  It snowed just a hint and not really anything special.  BUT NOW its SNOWING SUPER HARD!! Apparently its supposed to be like a blizzard tonight and its ammmaaaazzzzinnnngggg :) but since its my last day of school tomorrow and I have a half day I still have to go to school snow or not :/ but oh well!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!!  Its sooo beautiful and ammaaazzzziiinnnnnggg :D

 

Movie Quote from my FAVORITE Christmas movie :)

I want you to get married. I want you to have nine children. And if you only spend five minutes a day with each kid, that's forty-five minutes, and I'd at least have time to go out and get a massage or something.

:D

I’ll post pics later :))

1 comment: