Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a week… so far

Okay I’ve had an interesting couple of days. 

Monday I got up on time but got to the bus stop late and got a later bus because it just was late.  I got the bus with my friend and I had a good day.  Although, I was so tired in English when people were reading out loud this book we would have read for the 6th time I pretty much fell asleep.  I mean I didn’t ACTUALLY fall asleep my eye lids would drop then I would have to muster up all the will-power I had just to open them and then do it over again. 

Tuesday my mother woke me up 5 minutes before I was supposed to leave, I rushed and got to school a little late.

Today… I woke up on time got out of the house on time to see a new blanket of snow on the yard (well what it is of a yard) and I walked further out into the white day with snow falling pretty hard.  It was beautiful I took my time getting to the bus stop but I wasn’t late.  I got to the bus stop at 7:52, the time I’m supposed to get there.  I waited and waited and waited and I finally checked the time on my iPhone.  8:03.  Weird, but It’ll come, I said to myself.  I waited some more and it was 8:14.  I was starting to panic because school starts at 8:30.  I wait a little more and its 8:20 I start trying to call my dad and  my mother.  But the calls wouldn’t go through.  I tried looking at the website but it kept going to something different. So finally after 40 minutes, 8:30.  I left the bus stop cold, wet, and mad.  I walked home with freezing toes, so cold I could not feel them.  I finally got home to see my sister about to leave.  They looked at me in bewilderment (haha big word) asking me, “Why are you here?” I said, “40 minutes I was standing at the bus stop for a bus that wouldn’t come so I gave up. “  I planned on just staying home school or no school, because if I didn’t have a bus to get there, how was I going to get there? I got on my laptop and looked at the website.  No school. 

 

Well, the bright side is that I’m in a warm house with no school to go to. :)

Let’s see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment