Sunday, January 10, 2010

I used to think…

I used to think a blog was a place where you could chat with your friends.

I used to think boxing day was where everyone gathered around the TV and watched boxing all day.

I used to think Dubai was in South America and you would have to speak Spanish there.

I used to think my sister was normal. (hehe just had to put that… Love you ‘Lexa!)

I used to think Elmo was a girl.

I used to think the word “southern” was pronounced “south-ern”

I used to think the words in the song Complicated by Avril Lavigne said, “Constipated” instead of “Complicated”.

I used to think the words in the song All I Wanna Do by Cheyrl Crow said, “Until the sun comes up over synomonic espionage” instead of “Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard.” – Don’t ask me how I got that, I don’t know myself.

I used to think that Continental was the best… not for international stuff, now I know better.  14 over bookings?? Then having some random dude knock me off of my seat and sending me between two guys I don’t know.  Continental sucks.

I used to think Po was a girl too… Wait what is it????

I used to think that Piglet was a girl, also!! What is up with this????

I used to believe all of those kids advertisements that come up on Nick. You know like the moon sand and aqua sand, except so much better… and older.

I used to think my heart was actually shaped like a heart.

I used to think that the vacuum cleaner would suck my toes off if they got caught.

I used to think the Teletubbies and Barney were the coolest.

I used to think my mom was cool but then she told me that I had made the closet all “wompy jaw”. 

I used to think that paper was the same size everywhere in the world.

I used to think that these would be easy to come up with.

I think I should go now…

3 comments:

  1. These are great Amber - I lughed out loud several times. Ask Grandma about "Wompyjaw".

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Seriously, Piglet wears PINK! I thought he was a girl too. And Elmo sounds like a girl. Stupid animation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wompyjaw, how cool is THAT?!?!

    ReplyDelete