Friday, October 23, 2009

Heyyyy!!!!!!!

First of all, I want to say READ ALEXA’S BLOG!!! It has been recently updated and it makes me laugh!!!!! :)

Second of all, the other night, right before I woke up, I had a dream about forgetting my camera and I was so mad at myself for forgetting it. So the next morning I woke up and thought, "Okay I'm going to take my camera because maybe I'll need it or something..." I walked outside and saw why brought my camera.

Amber-stuff 175

Then on the way home I decided to embrace Fall and take a few pictures :D

Amber-stuff 178

Amber-stuff 179

Amber-stuff 180

 Amber-stuff 197

Amber-stuff 201

Amber-stuff 203

Amber-stuff 206

Hehe! :)  hope you liked my pictures!!!! <3 ya!!!      

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous. I didn't realize you had a photographer's eye. I don't have access to alexa's blog. Can you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm not really sure how to do that, but I will definatley ask my mom to email you the invite!!! (cuz I know that you have to have an invite, but I don't know how to do that... :[...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sent the invite to Alexa's blog - but it will show it is from Alex - not Alexa - so be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete