Happy 36th birthday!!!!!!! haha I mean 41… :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you for always being there for me and tell me that I can do anything I put my mind to, thats really helped over the years. AND your computer technology cuz right now this unknown pc or device detected thing-a-ma-bob keeps coming up and I’m just about to go and ask you about it… haha so I hope your day is the SUPER BESTEST!!!!! <3 And Thank You for sharing your Rolos with me, Its really meant a lot to me!! *You gave me a heart and you gave me a smile,dun dun dun dun- that's what Alexa keeps singing…**Oh and btw it says that I spelled Alexa’s name wrong, there it goes again!! haha**it says I spelled haha wrong too* I LOVE YOU SUPER DUPER UPER MUCHACHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lovvvvveeee youuuuu!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE <3,
Amber :D
Thank you Amber, I love you too and am so proud of you (Alexa as well - you both are amazing!) I know the Rolo thing is small, but it's pretty sentimental to me and I'm happy that you see it as well. I'm so proud to say I'm your dad. You, Alexa and Mom make today special (along with the rest of my family!). Can't wait to see you after school!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad