Friday, April 16, 2010

Work Experience

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! I seriously do!!!! God!!! Ok so its this thing here where I’m supposed to be like an intern for a company. Two weeks. Non-pay.  Full days of work.  Its “supposed” to be “FUN”.  Its been anything but.  Seriously.  And this is not the first time its given me grief.  I started looking in FEBRUARY.  I didnt really want to work with my mom so I looked and I looked and I looked and I looked and I looked and I LOOKED.  There were NONE that I wanted to do I contacted all these different retail companies that I would want to do like H&M, New Look, Magazine places, everywhere with fashion.  NO luck. So I settled with Mom’s work.  I finally get the job and GET THIS.  I can’t work there any more!! Because I’m too late and now I can only work in Kingston.  Great and guess what I’ve got until next Thursday to find a job there.  EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE TAKEN!!!!! Ok I’ve contacted 2 stores and from one they are full. I haven’t heard from the other.  I don’t know what to do anymore. This litterally SUCKS.  Goddd!! WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I hate work experience.  I really do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment