I’m so sorry for the wait of like nothing new on my blog. I’ve been soooooo busy!!! So to recap what I haven’t told you is that during my break we did indeed go to Paris for my birthday. It was AMAZING!!!!!!! I loved it soooo much- I think my favorite food there was Croque Monsieur, which of course is excluding breakfast and dessert. Click here for a picture of Croque Monsieur. We went to Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa and I think my favorite statue was this one : We interpreted this one as either- Can you hear me now? or he was taking a picture of himself with his dead dragon to send to his mom. :) Either way we laughed. Then I met up the next day with my friend who I hadn’t seen since I was in 4th grade and happened to move to Germany around the same time I moved here and we both visited Paris for our birthdays. Talk about ironic!
So Paris was indeed AMAZING. Then school has been hectic with tests that help decide my future and homework. Yesterday, I got to go on a Dance trip and it was really fun! But it started all on the way home. My friend and I had missed the first bus and we decided to go to the bus stop before the school bus stop to get ahead of the crowd, but like I said before we missed the bus just before so we decided to go to the park right next to the bus stop and swing. So we did. Then we got on the bus and sat there and talked like a normal bus ride, then the handle on my book bag broke. So I figured it was going to be an interesting walk home. So I got to my stop and pressed the stop button twice and the bus driver passed by my stop and got off at the next one and walked further home with a broken book bag. Then I left for the Dance thing at 5:30 to pass the traffic so I wouldn’t be late. I wasn’t, I was actually early, breaking my McIntyre curse- well its not actually a curse, but…- . So then my friend and I left for the dance trip listening to a horrible radio station that only played two songs then had about a 5 minute commercials inbetween playing songs we didn’t even know. But it was all good :). So we watched the dance thing and it was reallllyyyyy good but really weird and had some moments where I couldn’t help but laugh. Here is the trailer for it :
Oh, and did I mention on the way there my headphones broke, too.
Sounds like a day of weird opposites - fun, beauty and mishap all rolled into one.
ReplyDelete