Monday, July 27, 2009
Lost Thoughts
Have you ever noticed that you always, ALWAYS, get the BEST ideas in the bathroom? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it seems like whenever I step across the line into the hallway or a room i forget the thought, the idea, or whatever I was thinking about just a second before. It drives me CRAZY!!! Especially when its something for the store or something really important it seems like I never remember those things. Then it seems like you'll never, EVER remember and its frustrating you, and you tell everyone else about your loss of memory and they're all like,"Oh is it this?" And its the thing thats been bugging you for forever. Sometimes when you tell whoever your telling they say, "I don't know," and that makes you even MORE frustrated. And then, after awhile (usually when your distracted by something else) you just totally forget about it. So I dont get exactly why, but maybe, just maybe, we have nothing else to think about and it just pops into your brain! I don't really know, all I know is that it's just weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment